Reviews – Might Be Safe

Trust Level60%
60% leads to a partially secure website that runs an online prescription service and drugstore. More than 20 online prescription services are offered. A wide selection of medications is available too. This web drugstore isn’t, however, trustworthy. Our investigation uncovers some of their actions that do not comply with logic, as well as the fact that most of their medications aren’t effective, as the customers report in their testimonies. Read through this review for more information.

Domain Details
Origin CountryUS, UK
Business Profile
Pharmacy NameSuperDrug
Licenses, and Approvals
Pharmacy Checkerno
LegitScriptnot in the database
Customer Support
Telephone0203 5880 293
E-mail [email protected]
Shipping Options
Regular Mailyes
Express Shippingyes
Free Shippingno
Payment Modes
Credit/Debit Cardyes
E-Check/Personal checkno
Western Unionno

Domain Details

With the pharmacy’s registration details made available by WhoIs, we were able to determine its age. Since its domain name was first registered on 24-08-1995, this is one of the oldest drugstores we’ve ever come across – approximately 23.5 years old. As we’ve been saying, older websites are usually more reliable than the budding ones. They tend to have more experienced staff with probably better services. This alone is a basis of trust for the drugstore.


Business Profile

UKThis pharmacy operated under the business name “Health bridge Limited”, which is a popular London-based merchant. This is the same body that actually runs the pharmacy. Besides, its domain name host is known as Rebel LTD, a “rebel” of FDA approvals, with several warnings touching on the host having fake and fraudulent online apothecaries registered under it. It is difficult to tell whether this store is located in the US or UK. However, there are higher chances (65% according to ScamAdviser) of it lying in the land of the UK, and lower chances (35% according to ScamAdviser) of being native to the US. In fact, since the drugstore serves only the UK, we highly suspect that it is located right there.

Available Drugs

As we earlier mentioned, the drugstore mainly deals with prescription meds. It sells quite a wide variety of the meds:


   Travel health drugs

   Weight loss supplements

   Asthma drugs, and more

We were able to confirm that these medications were not the best in terms of quality. In fact, some were completely ineffective while some induced side effects into the users’ bodies. Some customers confirmed this in their reviews. We are not sure as to whether all the drugs are sourced from one manufacturer as they introduce different reactions to the user’s body. Some are FDA approved but some are just counterfeits. This is just a trick to make profits by selling the counterfeits at prices as high as the original meds.


Even if the drugs sold in this pharmacy could be of the best quality, the rate of pricing by the pharmacy must still be a consideration before buying. According to the comparison we made between its drug prices and prices in drugstores with similar services, and in the same region, we found that it doesn’t overcharge patients. This is commendable.

Regulatory Approvals

Health Bridge Limited, the company that operates this drugstore, is registered by the UK Care Quality Commission. ScamAdviser trusts this drugstore fully (100%), and comments that it looks safe to use. The MHRA has neither this pharmacy nor its host, Health Bridge Limited in their database. The General Pharmaceuticals Council (GPhC) also doesn’t have the pharmacy I’m their database. The drugstore also misses from LegitScript’s database.


Payment and Delivery

For payments, buyers have to be users of the following: Visa, MasterCard. The cards can be used both as debit or credit cards. After a customer has made an order and chosen their preferred address for delivery, the order is usually shipped to that address as soon as possible, latest 3 days. The shipping service used is a trackable Royal Mail, which is claimed to be free but there are indeed some hidden charges.


Customer Reviews

We preferred to use external sources of this drugstore’s past buyers’ feedbacks. The most trusted website with such services is TrustPilot. We indeed found 8,713 customer feedbacks, most of which praised that shipping was indeed done to their destinations. However, there were several complains about the effectiveness of the pharmacy’s drugs.

positive feedback


From what we have: poor quality meds, a few regulatory approvals, poor customer care, fair pricing, and excellent customer feedback, this pharmacy deserves a 60% trust level from us.

Possible Alternatives

If you want to choose another online pharmacy, you can have a look at the pharmacy rating organized according to the level of our trust in them. This rating is based on our reviews and is available at the following link:

Leave a Comment